Time-Warner Two-step continues.
My previous entry details my experience with trying to rectify my rate for internet service.
A few days ago, I received a bill from TWC telling me that I was to be billed $53.95 for internet service from June 15 to July 14, 2012. This got my attention as this blog revealed that I spoke with TWC and got a rate of $29.99 on May 21.
I called TWC and spoke to Daniel who gave me his employee reference number as 359170. He told me he could not correct my rate but gave me another number, 866-892-0019 to call. When asked, he said that was the number for "retention". I'm calling that number now and will detail the results of that conversation.
I got Dolly who connected me with Julie who is attempting to get my rate corrected. Julie's employee number is 121665. She promised to call me at our home number within the next couple days to confirm whether the rate will be adjusted.
Stay tuned. This process would nearly be beyond the patience of anybody who isn't retired.
ciao, babies!
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh the suspense! Hope you get it sorted. :)
Post a Comment